Thursday, January 15, 2009

A Beautiful Testimony


I received this testimony and asked to, "Let every one see this email and know this is what kind of opportunity is right here with Biometics".

Thank you so much Laura for sharing this with us to share with others.

Hello everyone! I just had to share this.......

I cannot tell you how much seeing this video impacted me. As most of you may already know, Biometics came into my life after I was injured and disabled in a head on car accident. And I am somewhat disfigured from the neck down due to that car accident. A broken back, on a respirator, 6 abdominal surgeries, and a temporary colostomy.......well, my torso look like I laid on a grenade! But I fought and I fought and I got back on my feet, thanks to the benefits I got when I started drinking the products.

Fast forward a few years, and I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer, followed by 2 mastectomies, and reconstruction using the muscle and fat from both of my thighs. My legs look like I had a run in with a shark. However, Biometics, the company, the products, and my paycheck were always there for me during the hard times. I looked even freakier when I lost all my hair, but I still marched on.

When I discovered Biometics, I worked like a woman with her pants on fire to build myself a Biometics business. I worked and I worked. I was a walking talking billboard for these products. I did nothing fancy, nothing cute. I spoke from the heart and spoke to as many people each day that was physically possible. It was very hard, fun, and rewarding work. And when I was knocked down or feeling low, I got back out there. I kept looking and looking for the people I knew were out there somewhere, waiting for me to find them, to get them partnered with me to build this business. And I didn't stop looking, day in and day out, on vacation, during jogs at the park (yes, I would stop people while they were jogging and whip a sample out of my pocket, I was determined, focused, and very excited), grocery stores, movie lines. I was determined to build this business and I just did it to the point of hysteria!

So having watched this video,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqantZJ6WwM
if you are wanting or trying or just thinking about building a business with Biometics, then I ask you on behalf of the gentleman in the video, "What's stopping you?"

Blessings,
Laura
"Someday Begins TODAY"

“No eye has seen, no ear has heard, no mind has imagined the things that I have prepared for those who love Me.” (1 Corinthians 2:9)

Wealth is not just what you have, but what you are.
http://www.mybiolink.com/biofuelenergy

No comments: